As you probably know, taking pictures at events is extremely important, especially at tomorrow’s tournament. So for those of you who don’t already know, I’ve made a guide for how you can take pictures during events.
- Find the Print Screen (it might say Prnt Scrn instead) key on your keyboard. It is usually to the right of all of the Function keys (F keys)
- Next, click on the window that you would like to take a screenshot of. If its an event go to the Club Penguin window.
- Press ALT+Print Screen(Prnt Scrn)
- This will copy a screenshot of that whole window. You can paste it into an programme, like Microsoft Word or Paint for example. Save the file once pasted in the programme, in to a location that you can find.
- Press the Command+Shift+4, your cursor will become a cross. (Command=cmd, Shift=⇧)
- Place the cross hair in the top left hand corner of what you’d like to take a photo of.
- Now just click and drag to create a blue square around the part of the screen you’d like to take a photo of.
- Once you finish clicking, the screenshot will be automatically saved to your desktop.
- You can then upload the picture to image sites such as imgur.com or imageshack.us
Alternatively, you can go to http://prntscr.com/ and download lightshot from there.
ALL pictures you take at events must be PC’d (in Private Chat) to a leader. If no leaders are online give the pictures to the highest rank who is online.
Well, I hope this guide helped RPF 😉 Hopefully we’ll have more people taking pictures at events now.